background

Friday, January 27, 2012

A week old

Getting ready for our 1st bath Jan.24th. 2012
My whole world!
IT'S BATH TIME
All clean
Goodnight everyone

Matt and I were just talking last night that we can't believe our baby girl is already almost a week old.. The love that we have for our little girl is unbelievable, I knew we would love her more than anything but I could never explain the feelings we have. The thing I love the most is when Matt holds her and just stares at her, Madeline has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

She had her first check with Dr. Bill her pediatrician and he said she looks great! Weighing in at 8lbs 3oz and eating and sleeping great! We go back on February 3rd and by then she should gain a pound. Numerous people have offered to babysit her for my birthday which is a week from tomorrow, but I can't imagine spending my special day without her. She's currently in the next room sleeping and thats hard enough being away from her while I sit in her nursery and blog.

I love you little girl! Here's to many many many more memories!

Xo Matt, Ashlie & Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment