background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis the Season

Moose Apple Tree Farm BerryVille VA 12.3.2011



Tis the season to be jolly and thankful for many things! Above is a picture from our recent outing to Moose Apple Christmas Tree Farm! Matt & I have started a tradition where every December we head out to BerryVille to cut down our own Christmas Tree! This year my mom and ron and joined us! They found their tree right away, but us on the other hand it took at least an hour to find the perfect tree. Matt & I were saying its amazing how fast time flies, last year at this time we were getting our tree as a couple who had been dating for a year. Now this year we are married with a beautiful little girl on the way! The amazing thing is, is that our christmas tree might still be up when baby Madeline makes her appereance into the world! We both are SO excited, I can't wait to hold her in my arms and share that amazing bond with Matt as parents to our daughter!



Besides getting ready for the holidays, we have been making frequent appearances with some Drs. After our last scare of pre-term labor, we were faced with the fear that we could possibly deliver at 37 weeks (which is still considered full term) but that I might have to spend the remaining weeks of Decemeber on bed rest! We met with my OBGYN friday and we got great news! I'm finally released off bed rest, Thank GOODNESS!! You take the fresh air for granted when your stuck in your bed all day for 2 weeks. We also interviewed two pediatricians, recommended by friends and we are proud to say we will be going forward with Dr. Bill from Capital Area Pediatrics. Our close friends The Bischoff's see Dr. Bill and we just love his personality and staff! When Matt's not busy working he's been busy working on our little girls nursery and its almost done! I will post pictures of it soon!





Today is Baby Madeline's Baby Shower! I can't wait to see everyone! Thanks Aunt Caitie & Cousin Shelley for hosting it, I'm sure its going to be stunning!!



XOXO Ashlie, Matt & Baby Madeline












No comments:

Post a Comment