background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Shower 12.4.2011

Maw, Me, Addie-Tay & Gracie
Amazing Diaper Cake my Future Sister in-law Krysta made!! Over 100 Diapers!
Beautiful Flowers on the table!
Got Cravings?? Why yes I do!!
Stunning Table Filled with Sweets!!


The baby shower was EVERYTHING & MORE that I could of dreamed of! Caitie (Matt's Sister) & his cousin Shelley did an amazing job planning it all! Plus my future sister in law Krysta for her adorable diaper cake she made me! She's so creative and crafty! She even made her a custom tutu! Can't wait for all the hair bows and ribbons! LOVE LOVE LOVE my new extended family!! After 2 long weeks on bed rest it was finally nice to get out of the house and see everyone! I can't thank everyone enough for all the gifts that Baby Madeline got! She is set for quite some time! We will have to put her in a new outfit every hour to keep up with all the adorable clothes that people keep getting her! But I love it, everything is so sweet and pink!

Only 17 more days Till XMAS which means... SHE'S ALMOST A HERE!! We are 37 weeks the weekend of New Years so she can make her arrival anytime after that! Can't wait till she is here!

Matt & I decorated our Tree last night and I told him we will have to leave it up so Baby Madeline can see it when she comes home! I'm kind of hoping she comes early, I just can't wait to hold her in my arms!

We love you tiny squish!

XO, Ashlie, Matt & Baby Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment