background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card!

Our Beautiful Christmas Card!!
Our beautiful tree!

This year Matt promised me that we could do a christmas card, I wanted a picture of the both of us with my belly to remember the holiday season! We almost didn't do it, because the days are flying by and I didn't think we would have time to address and mail them all, but matt said it didn't matter if they arrived at our family and friends house's after Christmas. The point was to take a photo and create a memory to show baby Madeline when she is older. Boy am I glad that we did it! Matt's dad who's a professional photographer did an amazing job taking this picture and I can't wait to take some more maternity photos soon! Christmas is in 9 days! YES 9 days and we haven't even started our christmas shopping! Yikes!! Tomorrow is the big day that we are spending the entire morning doing nothing but shopping. Baby Madeline is full term (37 weeks) on New years Eve, so maybe we will have a New Years Baby!?!?

As much as I love being prego and feeling her little kicks inside of me, I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her little nose! So I told Matt that for New Years Eve we are getting Thai food, because spicy ingredients are supposed to induce labor! So we shall see.. whenever our sweet baby girl comes we will be ready and waiting! Can't wait to meet our little tiny squish!

Her nursery is almost done, so I will post a picture of the progress very soon!

XO Ashlie, Matt & Baby Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment