background

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wedding Update 30 days from this FRIDAY!!

I can't believe that 30 days from this friday I will be a married woman. It's a day I have been looking forward to since I was a little girl, and its actually almost here!
Mom has been so amazing, with all the countless hours she has done with the planning, I keep telling her that when she retires she should be a wedding planner part time!
Matt grew up in VA, and in Loudoun County (where we currently live) So he pretty much can't go to the grocery store or target without running into someone that he knows!
Our limit for the wedding guest list started at 120 and I thought that was ALOT of people but seems that number is creeping higher and higher! Which has us a bit scared but whats a wedding unless your surrounded by the people that you love?
I wish we lived closer to all my family on the west coast so that everyone could be there to share in the happy moment, but I will certainly post pictures on facebook and mail them to anyone who would like to have some!

The theme we are going for is Shabby Chic, with a Fall Twist! I can't wait!


xoxo Ashlie, Matt and Baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment