background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Over half way there 20 weeks & 3 days

Baby Madeline Grace Solomon (20 week sonogram)

September 2nd, 2011 My mom, Matt & I all went to the doctors office and saw the 20 week sonogram pictures of Madeline Grace! At first she was being a little stubborn not wanting to roll in the right direction, but eventually she gave in and listened the doctor.
The appointment was almost an hour long and we saw over 80+ pictures of her and checked her growth! Her due date is still January 21st 2011 so we are officially half way there!! So exciting that in four months we will be bringing home a sweet little baby girl!! I can't wait to hold her in my arms!

This friday we have our monthly OBGYN appointment, where we will hear her heartbeat and I will get weighed again, hopefully by now I have gained some weight!

More exciting news, I felt her move for the first time last week which is beyond cool!

xoxo, Ashlie. Matt. & Baby Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment