background

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy 8 Months Madeline!

Happy 8th Month Baby! 
 Loving the beach 
 Woke up on the WRONG side of the stroller.. little grumpy 
Hi mom! 

Dear Madeline Grace, 

   Wow your officially 8 months old today!! I can't believe it, and you have already been to the beach twice in your life! Right now you weigh 21 lbs and your starting to show interest in crawling, you will eat pretty much anything that you are fed and you love love love your little cheesy puffs! Next month  you have your 9th month visit at Dr. Bill's office, and you will get to start yogurt and proteins.  fall season starts this saturday and I'm SO excited! We are hosting our first annual fall party, lots of pumpkin and squash type foods to eat and all the kids will be in their halloween costumes. We are also going to go to the local pumpkin patch and apple picking!! I have been busy baking lots of treats for friends of ours and I can't wait until your old enough to help me. Some of the most fond memories I have are in the kitchen baking with your Gigi (Great Grandma Tritt) & Grammy (my mom) the only thing I wish that I had was more pictures to look back on the memories. I will for sure have your papa take a ton of photos of you and I in the kitchen. This weekend is your uncle mike's bachelor party so papa will be out of town, and then sunday he has crew, so we will certainly miss him! I truly am thankful that I get to spend every day with you and watch you grow, I find myself just staring at you and how much you have changed over the last few months. 

     Love you baby girl! 

     XO, Daddy & Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment