background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Time sure is flying by, only 11 more weeks till we meet baby Madeline!! Matt & I can hardly wait! Today we bought paint for her nursery so I will post pictures of the before and after look! Once that is done, I can start hanging all of her clothes in her closet! So exciting!

Things have been going pretty easy the last couple weeks, I started prenatal pilates at the hospital a couple weeks ago which I love! Boy is it hard but its helping me with my stretching and breathing techniques because thats the only part of this that scares me. Knowing that this baby has to come out of me some way or another. But as Matt always tells me, just breathe and it will be fine! So I know if I put my mind to it I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment