background

Friday, May 4, 2012

1st Tooth, 1st play date & Sleeping in Crib!

 First Play Date with Sean (He's 3 weeks older) 
 Her 1st Tooth! 4.20.12 when I first noticed it 
 Sleeping so sweetly 
Slept through the night in her crib! 5.3.12 

Dear Madeline, 

Only 4 days into the month of may and you have experienced so many firsts! On sunday you got your first tooth and its growing so fast, its almost all the way through. People always talk about how horrible teething is but baby girl you have been great. The only thing that has changed is that you don't want to eat as much as normal but you have been in a great mood and sleeping really well so I will take it. You also had your very first play date with baby sean. Although you guys just laid there and stared at each other it was still very cute! I'm so glad that we have numerous babies that are your age for you to play and grow up with! Last night you fell asleep at 11pm and I decided to put you in your crib for the first time, and you didn't great! Didn't wake up until I had to go to work at 7:00am! I'm so proud of you little girl, your doing great! I love you baby! 

XO, Daddy & Mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment