background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Party

 Learned to Clap this month 
 MOM stop it with the camera 
CHEESE! 

Dear Madeline, 

    This month we had our very 1st annual fall party! All the kids came over to hang out in their costumes and to play in the play room! It was crazy a total of 8 kids all under the age of 4! Its moments like this that I cherish, I stand back and take it all in, because before I know it you will be off to college! Onto other BIG I finally launched my business & put in my two weeks at work. I will be baking at home running Sweet from Scratch right out of our kitchen! I will still be watching kids in the morning/afternoons but only 3 days a week. I can't wait until your old enough to bake with me, some of my fondest memories are baking from my childhood. Your great grammy GiGi sent me a cookbook that she used to bake from and it truly touched my heart, its recipes like those that will build a business because they truly mean something to me. 

Monday is your 9 month appointment! Right now you are getting 3 teeth so you haven't been feeling that great, low grade fever and chewing on everything. Your one tough cookie though sweetheart! 

Love you baby girl! 

XO Papa & Momma 



No comments:

Post a Comment